Load error when selecting 'Workspaces' tab

I’m experiencing a load error when selecting the ‘Workspaces’ tab at https://anvil.terra.bio/#workspaces:

Clicking ‘details’ gives the message s.split is not a function:

From Terra Support 5:38pm EDT

Your request (156601) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

From Terra Support 9:43am EDT

Thanks for reaching out. Can you try the following things and let me know if you still experience the issue?

1. Access Terra in a different web browser or in incognito mode
  2. Disable ad-blockers if you are using any
  3. Make sure your web browser is allowing 3rd Party Cookies
  1. Same issue with Firefox, Chrome, and Safari in both regular and private modes
  2. Same issue
  3. Same issue when cookies allowed and after cleared cache

Is it possible that I caused this using AnVILPublish? I’ve discovered:

From Terra Support 11:25am EDT

Can you please provide more details on what “AnVILPublish” is? Where are you using and/or seeing AnVILPublish?

I am using the AnVILPublish package to create/update workspaces from RStudio, e.g.:

From Slack 12:56pm EDT

There was an issue with AnVILPublish that this seems reminiscent of —

make sure that setAttributes() passes scalar 'description' · Bioconductor/AnVILPublish@c51faa8 · GitHub.

I thought this parameter mis-match (the API says it should be a string, but it was being sent, and not checked, as an object) had been made more robust on the server side. The commit mentioned above is in the ‘devel’ branch of AnVILPublish, so BiocManager::install("Bioconductor/AnVILPublish") and then restarting R would fix this problem.

Perhaps there are other analogous problems that have not been detected…

1 Like

Reinstalling AnVILPublish from BiocManager::install("Bioconductor/AnVILPublish") worked perfectly - I can see both the Workspaces tab and the newly created workspace. Thanks!