AnVIL's cloud compute environment.

I get an error message when trying to log in to Galaxy via the Terra platform. The image of the message I received is as follows. What should I do? thanks…
You cannot create an app while a cluster is in Set(PRECREATING, PROVISIONING). Status: PRECREATING
{
“source”: “leonardo”,
“message”: “You cannot create an app while a cluster is in Set(PRECREATING, PROVISIONING). Status: PRECREATING”,
“statusCode”: 409,
“exceptionClass”: “class org.broadinstitute.dsde.workbench.leonardo.db.KubernetesAppCreationException”,
“traceId”: “2e9b09badd2859dfa058823fdee9026a/18365255883181195166”
}

Thank you for your question, Bayram!

Are you still having trouble connecting to Galaxy?

If so, two more questions:

• Have you been able to connect to Galaxy on AnVIL before?
  • How long was it between launching Galaxy and trying to connect?

For the second question, it generally takes ~8-12 min to complete the boot up process from “Provisioning” with the blue indicator circle to “Your cloud environment for Galaxy is ready” with the green indicator circle (but sometimes it takes a bit longer).

Dear Javier_Carpinteyro_P ,
The relevant problem has been resolved, thank you for your interest.

Best,

25 Temmuz 2024 Perşembe 17:58:44 GMT+3 tarihinde, Javier Carpinteyro-Ponce via AnVIL notifications@anvil.discoursemail.comşunu yazdı:

Javier_Carpinteyro_P   

July 25

Thank you for your question, Bayram!

Are you still having trouble connecting to Galaxy?

If so, two more questions:

* Have you been able to connect to Galaxy on AnVIL before?

* How long was it between launching Galaxy and trying to connect?

For the second question, it generally takes ~8-12 min to complete the boot up process from “Provisioning” with the blue indicator circle to “Your cloud environment for Galaxy is ready” with the green indicator circle (but sometimes it takes a bit longer).