Sign up: https://forms.gle/7CcaLE9AM7FrYqpP7
Join us to see a highlight of what you can do on the NHGRI Analysis, Visualization, and Informatics Lab-space (AnVIL), a cloud-based computing platform for genomic data science. AnVIL Demos will start out with a 30-minute demonstration on the platform followed by open time for Q&A and user support.
The demos will highlight a range of topics, from a capability of the platform to a scientific analysis powered by AnVIL. If you’re interested in showcasing how you use AnVIL at a future AnVIL Demos session, reach out to Natalie Kucher (email@example.com).
After the demo, we’ll open up the floor to answer questions about the demo and to answer any general questions you might have about AnVIL.
Julian Lucas from the Human Pangenome Reference Consortium (HPRC) will lead the demo, covering the following:
- Introduction to the Human Pangenome Reference Consortium
- Describe how HPRC uses AnVIL
- Demonstrate copying their workspace and launching a workflow
- Demonstrate how to launch a notebook
Ask your questions about the demo presented. AnVIL and Terra support will be on the call to answer any questions about AnVIL you might have!
Sign up for more demos: https://forms.gle/7CcaLE9AM7FrYqpP7
May 18, 2023 – WARP Pipelines in AnVIL/Terra
June 22, 2023 – How to use data across multiple AnVIL workspaces
July 20, 2023 – Bioconductor in AnVIL
- AnVIL Getting Started Guide. An opinionated guide on how to get set up and start your work on AnVIL. Get started here.
- AnVIL YouTube Channel. Learn about AnVIL capabilities and features with our “AnVIL in 2 minutes” videos. Watch AnVIL in 2 minutes here.
- AnVIL Support Forum. Join the conversation at help.anvilproject.org.
- Join our mailing list. Sign up to hear about future AnVIL Demos and announcements at lists.anvilproject.org.
Learn about the upcoming AnVIL events at AnVIL Community Events!