Sign up: https://forms.gle/7CcaLE9AM7FrYqpP7
AnVIL Demos are a series of virtual meetings that highlight what you can do on the NHGRI Analysis, Visualization, and Informatics Lab-space (AnVIL), a cloud-based computing platform for genomic data science. AnVIL Demos will start out with a 30-minute demonstration on the platform followed by open time for Q&A and user support.
In the demos, presenters will highlight anything from a capability of the platform to a scientific analysis powered by AnVIL. If you’re interested in showcasing how you use AnVIL at a future AnVIL Demos session, reach out to Natalie Kucher.
After the demo, we’ll open up the floor to answer questions about the demo and to answer any other questions you might have about AnVIL.
October 26, 2023 at 11:00 AM ET (your time zone) on Zoom
In this demo, Jonathan Lawson at the Broad Institute will present about the Data Use Oversight System (DUOS) and how it facilitates data sharing and access, specifically:
- Publishing your data quickly through DUOS
- Accessing new data through DUOS
- How DUOS can help you with the NIH DMS Policy
Participants will have an opportunity to ask questions about the demonstration and we will have AnVIL and Terra Support on the line to answer questions about AnVIL beyond the demo.
October 26, 2023 – DUOS - A tour of the AnVIL’s innovative data sharing platform, and how it can help your research
November 16, 2023 – Machine Learning with Bioconductor
December 14, 2023 – Collecting and subsetting SRA data
Sign up for more demos: https://forms.gle/7CcaLE9AM7FrYqpP7
- AnVIL Getting Started Guide. An opinionated guide on how to get set up and start your work on AnVIL. Get started here.
- AnVIL YouTube Channel. Learn about AnVIL capabilities and features with our “AnVIL in 2 minutes” videos. Watch AnVIL in 2 minutes here or watch past AnVIL Demos here.
- AnVIL Support Forum. Join the conversation at help.anvilproject.org.